Effective date: December 20, 2018
giggles n' greetings (hereinafter referred to as "us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.gigglesngreetings.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Site"), which is hosted by Weebly, Inc. (A Square, Inc. eCommerce company), https://www.weebly.com.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Site and the choices you have associated with that data.
Site is the https://www.gigglesngreetings.com website operated by giggles n' greetings
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Site or from the Site infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Site to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or
identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as
your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time
and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a
website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track
information and to improve and analyse our Site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you
may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Site.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
giggles n' greetings uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site
- To monitor the usage of our Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues, possibly in coordination with Weebly technical support.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we may offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, giggles n' greetings may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
giggles n' greetings may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of giggles n' greetings
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on "Do Not Track" Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site ("Service Providers"), provide the Site on our behalf, perform Site -related services or assist us in analyzing how our Site is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use Weebly, Inc. (https://www.weebly.com) as our third-party Service Provider to host, support, and maintain our Site.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Site.
Google AdSense DoubleClick Cookie
to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our Site or other websites on the Internet.
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page:
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Site. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g.
We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose
managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
The payment processors we work with are:
PayPal / Braintree
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- by email: email@example.com
- by visiting this page on our website: https://www.gigglesngreetings.com/privacy
- by phone number: 1-800-244-0712